Stockingfoot waders built to wade deeper and trek farther thanks to durable, breathable four-layer Toray® fabric and a mobility enhancing fit.
Simms’ Freestone® Stockingfoot Wader is your go-to companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Durable, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a big difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket to heat up cold fingers, a secure chest pocket to hold essential tools, and a dedicated fly patch for sidelined flies.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Zippered chest pocket with fly patch
- Five belt loops with 38mm nylon waist belt
- Custom Duraflex buckles throughout
- Neoprene gravel guard
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available
A proven wading boot for the support and traction that navigating rocky river beds demands.
Navigating strong currents and slippery rock river beds is part of the experience. Our Freestone® Boot has a proven record of durability and traction in rocky rivers around the world. It provides the support underfoot and at the ankle for negotiating slick, unseen river bottoms. The synthetic uppers take the abuse of brush, rock and water in stride, while a cushioned midsole and partial neoprene lining provide all-day cushioning and warmth.
- Waterproof synthetic leather & scratch rubber upper
- Partial neoprene lining
- Dual‐density EVA midsole for shock absorption